Sep 1, 2009

Where do I get the best cookies for making ice cream in Singapore?



In my humble opinion, there are plenty of good cookies out there in the market to be used for making ice cream.

But nothing beats home made cookies that are to be used for home made ice cream.
The Wooden Spoon is a homely little shop that sells brownies and cookies and plenty of other yummy baked stuff.

It is run by an unassuming and very pleasant old lady for the last 16 years she has been making baked stuff for sale.

I will bet my bottom dollar that there is no better cookie shop within a five-kilometre radius of The Wooden Spoon at Shaw Leisure Gallery in Beach Road.

But I guess if you are really desperate and need a half-decent cookie, you can always use those from Subway (which can be quite sweet, by the way.)

Learn how to make cookie ice cream here.

No comments:

Post a Comment